Considering a career with Rebalance? Here’s what your work life would look like when you join the Rebalance family.
1. We believe extraordinary practitioners demand a work – life balance. At Rebalance, you will enjoy clinical hours during business hours, with no evenings or weekends so you can live your best life at home and at work! We want you to have the time to have fun, play and enjoy life to it’s fullest. When we fuel our inner spirit, it allows us to serve our patients as our best selves.
2. We believe in life long learning. We get giddy about expanding our knowledge – as a team we inspire and support one another in our quest for excellence. Naturally, clinical knowledge is a space we are continuously building however, we also encourage self-reflection for personal growth as well. We like research, podcasts, books, courses, webinars and in-services. We love to share our knowledge with each other and work together as a team to manage challenging cases together.
3. The owners are FCAMPTS and we have a stacked team of incredibly knowledgeable practitioners with many specializations and certifications. Needless to say, you will get as much mentorship as your heart desires. You will be exposed to structured and unstructured mentorship sessions and tons of on-the-job team learning! Whatever your goals are, we are there to help you achieve them.
4. We believe in teamwork. We all bring a wealth of knowledge and unique experiences to our work. When we work together, we capitalize on all of our strengths in order to provide our patients with the best possible experience and care. We find that working together, and utilizing our multidisciplinary care model, leads to amazing outcomes for our patients and levels up the patient experience.
5. We believe in providing exceptional care to our patients. Each patient has a unique story and individualized needs. We listen closely to our patients’ stories and then curate a personalized treatment plan that addresses specific concerns for our patients and helps our patients live, work and play in the most optimal way!
6. We believe in inclusivity & diversity at Rebalance. We celebrate our individual differences and our super qualities. We recognize the need to push boundaries and remove roadblocks that have existed in our professions for too long. If you have a super power, then we encourage you to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
If this vibes with your values, we encourage you to apply to become a part of our work family. We are always accepting applications for amazing physiotherapists, chiropractors and massage therapists to join our mission in elevating patient care through a positive, inclusive, nurturing & learning environment.
We are currently hiring for the following roles:
Email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]