We’ve missed you and are excited to see your masked faces starting June 1st, 2020. We’ve been working hard over the last 10 weeks to ensure that we are going above and beyond regulations to resume our practice in the most responsible and safe way possible. Your health and wellness is always number one to us! We’ve taken every possible measure into consideration. Below we outline some new policies and procedures we’ve implemented.
- Pre-screening process. You will receive a phone call from us prior to your appointment to ensure you are cleared to attend.
- Screening at the time of your visit. You will receive a screening survey via email 1 hour before each visit. You should not enter the clinic until this is filled out.
- Masks are mandatory in the clinic. You may bring your own mask or purchase one for $2.00.
- Limited Appointments. In order to adhere to safe social distancing practices, we will be drastically limiting the number of patients and staff at the clinic at any given time. We recommend booking in advance to avoid disappointment.
- No waiting room. Once we check your temperature and verify that you are clear to enter, you will be directed right to your treatment area.
- Time in between each patient to disinfect. We’ve pre-scheduled additional time in between all appointments to allow us to thoroughly disinfect the treatment space.
- Secure online payments via Visa, Mastercard and Amex instead of stopping at the front desk on your way out. No cash at this time please.
- You will also notice plexi-glass barriers at the reception desk, increased signage to direct patient flow and increased hand sanitizing stations throughout the clinic.
Post-COVID-19 Patient Experience
We look a bit different but we are still the same Rebalance with high quality care and the service you deserve. Click on this video link to get a glimpse of what to expect at your next in person visit.
Want to know more about our disinfection processes? Just ask and we’ll share. We use Virox 5 and Caviwipes which are both recommended by the Government of Canada with evidence for use against COVID-19. Check out the video below to see how we disinfect our treatment space in between clients.
A Glimpse of Additional Measures
All staff and therapists at Rebalance Sports Medicine will be wearing masks and may utilize additional personal protective equipment when performing specific techniques. We have installed plexiglass sheilds at our front desk as an additional barrier and have installed curtain rods that can be easily disinfected. These will be used to open and close curtained areas further reducing chance of transmission. Our therapists will either be in scrubs or in a work uniform that they must change into when they arrive to work and change out of before they leave for the day. Work uniforms must be washed in high heat in between shifts. Nobody who is exhibiting any signs and symptoms of COVID-19 will be permitted in the clinic under any circumstance. We remain committed to keep our team, patients and community safe and will work hard to keep the curve flattened.
How to Properly Wear & Remove a Facemask for COVID-19 Protection
We want to ensure that everyone is wearing their mask appropriately in the clinic and communities. Here are some instructional videos that review how to correctly put on and take off your masks.