Further restrictions have just been announced in Toronto to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We have been advised by The Ministry of Health and our professionals’ regulatory colleges that we can remain open to serve you for ALL clinic services. We feel fortunate that we can continue to provide you with the care you deserve. The Rebalance team has worked hard throughout this pandemic to ensure that we are going above and beyond regulations to serve you in the most responsible and safe way possible. We’ve taken every possible measure into consideration and adapted our policies & procedures to be as vigilant as possible. Your health and wellness is always number one to us!
Here are some enhanced infection control measures that we’ve implemented since our re-opening in June.
- Pre-screening process. You will receive a phone call from us prior to your appointment to ensure you are cleared to attend.
- Screening at the time of your visit. You will receive a screening survey via email within 2 hours of your visit. You should not enter the clinic until this is filled out.
- Disinfection of hands upon entry. Before you enter the clinic, you will have to disinfect your hands with sanitizer at our sanitization station.
- Masks are mandatory in the clinic. You may bring your own mask or purchase one for $2.00. Mask must NOT include a ventilator hole. Your mask must fit and be worn properly.
- Limited appointments. In order to adhere to safe social distancing practices, we continue to limit the number of patients and staff at the clinic at any given time. We recommend booking in advance to avoid disappointment.
- No waiting room. Once we check your temperature and verify that you are cleared to enter, you will be directed right to your treatment area.
- Time in between each patient to disinfect. We’ve pre-scheduled additional time in between all appointments to allow us to thoroughly disinfect the treatment space.
- Secure online payments via Visa, Mastercard and Amex instead of stopping at the front desk on your way out. No cash at this time please.
- You will also notice plexi-glass barriers at the reception desk, increased signage to direct patient flow and increased hand sanitizing stations throughout the clinic.
Want to know more about our disinfection processes? Just ask and we’ll share. We use Virox 5 which is recommended by the Government of Canada with evidence for use against COVID-19. Check out the video below to see how we disinfect our treatment space in between clients.
All staff and therapists at Rebalance Sports Medicine are wearing masks and may utilize additional personal protective equipment. There are plexiglass shields at our front desk as an additional barrier. Anyone who is exhibiting any signs and symptoms of COVID-19 will not be permitted in the clinic under any circumstance. Anyone awaiting test results or who has had their COVID alert app notify them of a possible exposure will also not be allowed in the clinic until cleared. We remain committed to keep our team, patients and community safe and will work hard to flatten the curve.
In addition, we will continue to offer virtual services to our community to ensure everyone can access the care they need. If you need care but are worried about your risk of exposure, choose our virtual services. Connect directly with one of our highly educated professionals and be guided through your rehabilitation from the comfort of your home. You may also consider a hybrid version of care where in person sessions focus on hands on management while virtual sessions can be scheduled in between to review exercises and learn how to self-manage your condition.
We will continue to monitor for any developments should they arise and keep you informed via our website, online booking platforms and social media. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.